Maite Macabebe EarringsRegular price $49.00 CAD
Channel your inner Islander with the elegant Maite Earrings crafted in organic macabebe Shell; individually cut and shaped by talented jewelry artisans in Cebu. Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Islander Collection by Island Girl is made with genuine shells and natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
The shells are first translucent in their raw form and baked, transforming into white shells. The artisans then carefully coat each piece in a layer of resin to better preserve the natural luminescence of the macabebe.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- This item will be shipped to you before the end of July
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Backings are gold plated on base metal and nickel-free
- Made of genuine, sustainably sourced macabebe Shell
- Polished shell and delicately engraved flower shell
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in provided jewelry cloth bag.