Half-Moon Earrings in Brownlip Shell
Island Girl - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this product
Channel your inner Islander with these luminous Half-Moon Shell Earrings; carefully cut and shaped into delicate crescents by talented jewelry artisans in Cebu. The shells are un-dyed and carefully polished by hand to showcase the beautiful, natural sheen of the Philippines Brownlip Shell.
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Islander Collection by Island Girl is made with genuine shells and natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made of genuine, sustainably sourced Brownlip Shell
- Backings are silver plated on base metal and nickel-free
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in provided jewelry cloth bag.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details