Sampaguita Mini Mother of Pearl Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
As promising as it is meant to be, Sampaguita Mini is inspired by the very own Philippines' sampaguita, derived from saying "I promise you". This pair can symbolize commitment and beauty, at the same time it can represent purity and strength. By adding this simple touch up onto your look, you'll be flipped by the presence of its ornamental look.
Handmade and natural, influenced by women's taste of design and beauty from the local islands of the Philippines has brought up to a flawlessly imperfect pair. Each irregularity shown bears the grace of faults and how it is carefully made to be as it is. Your Sampaguita Mini is how you want to be yourself - abundantly pleasing, inside and out.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Brass hardware and resin hardware
- Made in resin and natural mother of pearl from the South Philippine Sea, locally sourced from Minglanilla, Cebu in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 1.25 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. Pearls are baroque and irregularly shaped, just as nature intended.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks