Aurora Abaca Market Tote
Habin - Made in Philippines
$40.00 CAD $45.00 CAD
Why you’ll love this product
This bag sold out within a day, and we can see why! The Aurora Abaca Market Tote is a unique handwoven bag that's perfect for a trip to the farmer's market, a shopping bag at your favourite bookstore, or a day at the beach. Roll it up and place it in your bag when you're not using it, or use it as your primary bag.
Abaca is a type of banana that is indigenous to the Philippines. Known for its strength, abaca is often used to make twine and ropes, and is considered one of the strongest all-natural fibres. It’s also known as Manila hemp, and has been used by Filipinos for a variety of applications for centuries.
Available in Wide and Narrow version. The wide version has a larger width than height.
Take a look at our Tikog Oversized Woven Market Bag if you're searching for a more structured and larger bag.
- Designed, sourced and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Bicol, Philippines
- Handwoven net tote made with thin Abacá fibre ropes with a reinforced bottom
- Woven using a traditional Filipino basket weave
- Narrow Tote Dimensions: 13" Width x 17" Height x 7" Drop
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details