Frances Bamboo Net Tote
Habin - Made in Philippines
$80.00 CAD $106.00 CAD
Why you’ll love this productThis unique tote features a circular bamboo handle and woven abaca ropes.
Abaca is a type of banana that is indigenous to the Philippines. Known for its strength, abaca is often used to make twine and ropes, and is considered one of the strongest all-natural fibres. It’s also known as Manila hemp, and has been used by Filipinos for a variety of applications for centuries.
- Designed, sourced and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Bicol, Philippines
- Bamboo handle and Woven Abaca Ropes
- Tote Dimensions: 12" Width x 11" Height x 6" Diameter
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details