Perla Cuerda Threader Earrings
Regular price$72.00 CAD
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
With grace and simplicity, you can show your elegance with our Perla Cuerda that is designed to fit your essentials for wherever and whenever. Whether is it working from your home office, or it's attending your friend's wedding ceremony, pearls will never go out of style.
Its handcrafted nature will make you appreciate articulacy and design that's born from women's creativity from the local islands of the Philippines. Imperfections are always beautiful, so regardless of their irregular shapes and sizes, you will realize that simplicity is beauty, and that will be the key to your attire.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass hardware
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- Pearls' sizes are at 2-3mm
- 5.5 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. Pearls are baroque and irregularly shaped, just as nature intended.
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $80
- Ships from Toronto and NY State (for US Customers)
- Canada & USA Shipping Time: 3-5 business days
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Want to send this item as a gift? Add a personal note to your order in the Cart Notes for us to include with the shipment
- Comes with a handwritten note and gift ready packaging
- Refund & Exchange within 30 days. See Details
- Read our full Shipping Policy
Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Pieces are fragile - do not drop from high distances and store in an airtight container or box to avoid tarnishing.