Mayon Tote Bag
AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
The Mayon Tote Bag features the beautiful Hinabol weaves of Camarines Norte in the Bicol region. Merging functionality with design, its spacious compartments, minimalist style, and light weight make the Mayon a perfect companion.
Hand weaving in Camarines Norte is considered an art form and source of livelihood, passed down from generation to generation. Traditionally, hinabol weaves are made from abaca fibres (a type of banana plant indigenous to the Philippines) and has since grown to incorporate other materials like pineapple, cotton, man-made fibers, and water hyacinth.
- Indigenous Hinabol weaves from the weavers of Camarines Norte
- Small inside pocket for small accessories
- Leather Components are 100% Cow Hide from the Philippines
- Lined with semi water-repellent polycanvas.
- Bag Dimensions: 18" x 5" x 11"
- Weight: 400 g
- Load limit: 11 lbs or 5 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details