Julia Rosita Studs
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The AMAMI Julia Rosita Studs reflects grace in its presence, by embodying class and boldness through representing a flower, made up of almost thirty (30) floral patterns. It is diligently decorated with almost two hundred (200) granules that contribute to the floral patterns, that are referred to as rositas along its circumference.
What's highly important to remember is that there will be no completely identical pairs due to its handcrafted nature. There may be slight variations from photos.
The artistry of gold filigree craftsmanship has been practiced by native plateros for centuries. The platero begins by melting blocks of gold or silver, repeatedly hammering and cooling them until they become fine and delicate threads. The threads are carefully shaped by hand into "kalado" or lace-like patterns inspired by nature. To craft more intricate pieces, the platero individually welds small drops together to form beautiful heirlooms.
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Ilocos using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Made of 985 pure silver coated in 24-karat gold
- Lead-free and nickel-free
- Safe and suitable for sensitive skin
- Dimensions: Height: 2.5cm, Width: 2.5cm
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks