Dionne Silver Multi Disc Drop Earrings
- Handmade in Benguet
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Where old-world opulence meets modern Filipiniana: meet our Dionne Multi-Layer Disc Drops. Featuring a series of interconnected pure silver discs, look closely and you'll see intricate webs that look like they were spun from silver threads.
These beauties make the perfect statement pieces to glam up your Zoom calls and special outfits, while still being lightweight and comfortable so you can wear your heritage all day long.
The Dionne Fine Silver Collection celebrates the art of Filipino filigree, a pre-colonial craft practiced by traditional plateros (silversmiths) on pre-Philippine islands.
A nanay and tatay team in Benguet, Philippines twist and coil silver threads that are barely the width of a hair, making these AMAMI’s most lightweight designs yet. Every heirloom carries the proud story of our heritage and of fine Filipino craftsmanship.
More into gold? Check out our collection in gold filigree
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Benguet province using the rare art of filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Made with 985 pure silver
- Height: 5.3cm
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and wear
- Intended as heirlooms. Your piece comes with a cloth jewelry pouch that wicks away moisture to prevent tarnish
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- Check out with Sezzle and split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks