Nawa - Made in Philippines
Why you'll love this productFeaturing a unique silhouette and traditional T'boli design, the Nawa Crown Ring is an exclusive Cambio piece. Featuring a perfectly imperfect silhouette, each of our rings are carefully handmade in small batches to showcase the highest quality T'boli craftsmanship available. Wear the Crown Ring alone, or together with our stacking rings and our Spiral Ring, our Nawa rings are super versatile and make the perfect, everyday piece.
Each T'boli ring is crafted from the meticulous art of brasscasting. The artisans melt down brass from old church bells and create clay molds. They pour in the melted brass and carefully break each mold by hand to reveal the new pieces. It's meticulous and time-consuming, but crafted with plenty of care.
Every purchase also helps fund the Lake Sebu School of Living Traditions, a non-profit aiming to preserve the cultural traditions of the T'boli peoples.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by the T'boli peoples of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Made of raw, recycled brass
- Raw brass will naturally darken over time. Re-polish with lemon juice or ketchup and a soft damp cloth until shiny and new again!
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details