Camino Dos Backpack
AKABA - Made in Philippines
Why you’ll love this product
Inspired by our bestselling Classic Alumno line, the Camino collection features vibrant designs and functional innovations. The Camino Knapsack highlights the rich weaving traditions of the Yakan tribe in the Philippines, a group renowned for their colourful and quality weaves. The patterns are inspired by the humble bamboo plant and carry centuries worth of history in every strand.
Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, the fabric may have slight imperfections. We love how this adds to the bag’s story, and hope you feel the same!
- Sinaluan fabric woven in Yakan tradition in Basilan and Zamboanga
- Accented with genuine cow leather from the Philippines
- 2 side pockets, 1 front pocket with magnetic button close, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories, laptop compartment that fits a 13" laptop
- Canvas - 100% Cordura
- Bag Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 8"
- Weight: 765 g
- Load limit: 17 lbs or 8 kgs
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.00
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA: 3-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details